OPEN/CLOSE control for AC motors
The UMS electronic controllers are general-purpose AC motor controllers for clockwise or anti-clockwise operation. They support both one-button and two-button motor control.
The overriding auxiliary inputs allows several UMS units to be grouped together in group control or central control configurations.
The motor run time can be limited to prevent motor overload due to mechanical jamming or other causes. A convenient and configurable automatic closing function ensures that skylights or other fixtures are not inadvertently left open. In louvre blind mode the louvres can be adjusted precisely or automatically returned to a defined angle after switch-off.
Roller shutters and louvre blinds, shutters, skylights, smoke extraction hoods in fire protection systems, door drives, valve drives, etc.
- rail mounting version
- very low power consumption: only 0.2W passive / 0.4W active
- positioning of blinds also by group or central control
- One or two button control
- Electronic button interlock enables use of normal push-buttons
- Specific louvre blind modes for convenient louver adjustment and privacy function
- Automatic closing function with configurable closing time; long button press doubles closing time
- Run-time limiting for motor protection
- potential-free output contacts
Technical data UMS 5 (230V AC)
||UMS 5 (230V AC)
||230V UC, 2 NO 10A
||18 x 55 mm
Technical data UMS 5 (24V UC)
||UMS 5 (24V UC)
||24V UC, 2 NO 10A
||18 x 55 mm